Sunday, November 6, 2016

CELEBRATE THE MOVE‼️







CELEBRATE the MOVE we make daily. The CELEBRATION is to CONSCIOUSLY make each one. I remind myself  to begin my day daily by not rising immediately after I open my eyes, my first move, I thought. I found that I have to allow my every joint to make the connection first. When I don't, my head is spinning, I'm off balance. You have to make the connection that you are responsible for every move. Therefore, take that responsibility to move each body part on your own will. You are in control. Remember I said my first move is my eyes opening, not so. When I took the responsibility to be aware, I notice my first move is within. My thoughts, is my first move within. I am in control if I desire my thoughts to be good or not so good. I Am the Artist who CREATE my movements allowing HEALTH through my day. Your day is design the same. You are the Artist, Creator, make Your wishes be what you like. You were empowered by the CREATOR to create yourself. So lets CELEBRATE THE MOVEs "WE" choose.



CELEBRATE the next MOVE in your BRAIN. Every MOVE produces BRAIN wave that goes through our body. We as "human-being" are so use to seeing physical movement virtually that the electrolytes within is forgotten. We are ELECTRICAL-BEINGs! How do we entertain that ART? When we move our fingers and toes, the mystical sense received from BRAIN to those cells to "tone and tighten", legs, abdominal floor, arms, back, behind, will be further explain by two WONDER-FULL ladies. The interviewer, Marna Thall featuring the "Brain" with wisdom and knowledge to be utilize by you and me. Marna Thall offers us a TRAINER who rewires the whole body from the crown of your head to the toes of your feet with amazing strategy to increase definition in the PHYSIQUE of your body without going to the gym? Listen! Identify! Learn! Teresa Tapp the TRAINER.
 




 
CELEBRATE the next MOVE, oh yes your "HIT-FLEXORS". I was not aware that mine affected me until? Yes, I will get out of my transportation early and walk the rest of they way home. The first time my leg got what I taught was a cramp. I could not take another step. I stepped out of my shoe on to the cold floor. Well that MOVE use to work when I was a child. This time I had to wait until the stillness pass then I continued my walk. The second time it happened I did my research. Found out I was doing my MOVE but the wrong one. See, the HIP-FLEXORS are the engine through which your body MOVES. see, they control your BALANCE, your ability to SIT, STAND, TWIST, REACH, BEND, WALK and STEP. Every MOVE goes THROUGH that JOINT. Your HIPS is the BRIDGE between the upper body and lower body. Therefore, that MOVE called the "HIP-THRUSTERS" I most say, it's WONDER-FULL.




CELEBRATE the MOVE that you will not image assist the strength of your NERVES in the brain. Lately we have been getting what is entitled "brain-fog". Apparently, due to our lack of movement the brain waves are not connecting. In my studies I am finding that our body requires MOVE throughout, from brain to toe, through your day. We are not allowed to break connection. Allow the waves to relax, it will not connect when needed. Imagine a vehicle on the street for two cold nights. Getting it started, may take more that one try. This is your ELECTRICAL-BODY we need those wave connection daily for the apparatus, YOUR-BODY to function dynamically. I have experience that fog. There are others who entitled the same experience as old age and its actually the beginning of dementia the crossroads to Alzheimer's. The MOVE to accommodate or not to get to that discomfort is a PARNERSHIP///DUO///SIZE-IT!
"DIAL-IN" to the waves to MOVE. Come this month, joint Me: Sohaila4466@yahoo.com

 


"Shadowing" is like "Casper" the friendly ghost. He or she never leaves, always there to help you. I have been giving hints about us "BIG-CHILDREN" helping the "little-children" by "SHADOWING" them with "GIFT's"

Shadowing a "CHILD" is  JOINING: 
* Sohaila's HEALTH-PHYSIQUE
* Step [1] Give the CHILD's name, whose  FUTURE YOU WILL-INVEST-IN
* Step [2] Educate "CHILD" with the GIFT of a "Children's Health Book" 
* Step [3] Replace a "CHILD's" meal with proper nutritional tools
* BONUS: A monthly WORKSHOP to follow
To be discuss after you email Me: sohaila4466@yahoo.com 
[CHILDREN: Newborn to teen age 13]


Always in Marvelous Health!









Sohaila, Clusters of Stars Shining on YOU. Thanking YOU for Shining RIGHT BACK at ME! 
CEO of Sohaila’s Health-Physique where together we create “YOUR- UNIQUE-BLUEPRINT” to help you “INVEST IN YOURSELF” while "SHADOWING" a "CHILD" in "INVESTMENTS" for the "FUTURE" "YOU" both will "SHARE".

 

 

 

LEGAL DISCLAIMER
***The information presented on this program is not intended to take the place of your personal physician's advice, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
***Discuss this information with your own physician or healthcare provider to determine what is right for you.
 
 
 
 
 

© 2016 Health Physique, Youngevity | All Rights Reserved | Designed by 90forlife.com

 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I Thank every one of "YOU" for your comments and questions. The questions where personal. Do to respect for all individual the response was emailed directly. Thank "YOU"!

    ReplyDelete