Monday, October 10, 2022

BREAST! OUR MASTERPIECE!


     Our "BREAST" a MASTERPIECE! An important part of a females body. As a little girl when her nipples starts to show you are explained that you are becoming a young lady. What that means is your body is beginning to go through hormonal changes to accommodate this new "YOU". Now every month "YOU" begin to see changes and feel joyful, excitement. Then as a female you begin to notice that "YOU" are attracted to males. Then "YOU" are explained that the changes "YOU" are going through is to prepare "YOU" for motherhood if "YOU" choose to become a Mom. Now if "YOU" choose the GIFT of motherhood, Your "BREAST" gets ready within nine months to feed and nourish Your baby. Wow what a MASTERPIECE of a body we are ask to take care of here on earth.


     In taking care of myself  and the MASTERPIECE of an organ, my "BREAST":  Years ago I went to the doctor for my yearly check up. That check-up we are ask to take as females. The doctor says she felt a lump, so lets follow procedure. I was schedule to take a mammogram.
     The information did not leave the four corners of our bedroom walls when I informed the date to my spouse. I am very aware that our energy comes from a Higher Power. I choose to seek guidance from that empowerment daily especially in emergencies. Whenever I seek guidance I am always nourished with His Words. His guidance for me was and is the following meditation,  "The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my LIFE of whom should I be afraid". My appointed date came and my "BREAST" when through the ringer. Take note, the lab technician steps out the room each time to take what they titled mammogram.  We are told is due to the radiation they are protecting themselves from. See, "A mammography tech is trained to operate radiologic equipment used to examine breasts for cancer and other abnormalities..."


     Well after a few days another appointment was given where my spouse sat with me. The news was, just what they refer to as a cysts and we where explained that is not cancerous. I don't remember if the doctor detailly explained what a cysts is at that time. However, I was informed that every six months I will have to go to do the same exam. My thoughts where, more radiation? Something does not seem right so I decided to do some research on what I believe to be the "Masterpiece"  I respect, my body.
     During the procedure I was not comfortable. Well, during my research I found that a noncancerous cyst is commonly a sebaceous cyst of the skin which are abnormalities in the body that may contain liquid material. I believe after that I may have been obedient and did take another exam at the six month period. All was well yet I continued to take even better care of my "Masterpiece".
     Now I continue to be enveloped in my morning meditation, body movements, and what I now call, nutritious eating style and I give daily: a good word, a smile, and yes I do expect GIFTS in return but not from the same individual even though at times I may receive from them.


HOW DO YOU SHARE YOUR PASSION?
💥💥💥NOTE: If you were unable to attend this year you are invited to STRIDE with HEALTHYPHYSIQUE_HUB. Investing  STEPs $12 represents the year it started till today 2022 as a fundraiser. Thank You💫


     I share my PASSION for HEALTH by utilizing my BLOG with the world so that no one stands alone. Using case studies from many DOCTORS, Medicals, Holistic, Chemist, Coach and more. I see a common patter coming from all concern about our TEMPLE [body]. That sacred place we have been empowered with the GIFTs of
  • Love
  • Joy
  • Peace
  • Forbearance
  • Kindness
  • Goodness
  • Faithfulness
  • Gentleness
  • Self-Control
     I strongly believe our journey here on earth is to learn to utilize each one in our unique way but with the same end results, a calmness to self and the receiver. Using those strong potion daily empowers the enzyme in our body along with the physical nutrients we give our taste bugs. What my research continues to shows is that there are ways to regenerate every cancerous enzyme with what is call "MICRO-MIRACLE". How do you increase your supply, click and become further educated. Therefore, my hope is that every parent, friend, acquaintance know that given funds to these high tech medical facility is not the only way to manage what they term cancer epidemic. But given every one eyes to see, ears to hear and heart to perceive exactly the correct path to travel under this umbrella that you may close and let the sun in for the radiance of your HEALTHY-BODY.
    Yes, I give because so many are not yet aware that NOURISHMENT plays a tremendous part and when they decide to travel that common route without that knowledge; funds are needed so that they know they are not alone. I have also involved myself in "Summits" and "Webinars" with Chemist, Functional Doctors, Medical Drs. who are now involved also to stay abreast of the new changes in our life style for better improved HEALTH.  I delight in sharing what is call "Survivor Saturday". That is where each Saturday in September a cancer survivors story is told about how they were able to triumph over cancer. Click highlighted sentence to open link.



"MICRO MIRACLEscondition, (4) including:
  • Allergies
  • Hay fever
  • Asthma
  • Inflammation
  • Hypoglycemia
  • Crohn's disease
  • Lupus (5)
  • Systemic sclerosis
  •  Kidney failure
"Do you know of anything else that can effectively fight this many serious disease? Probably not."

For more information visit: www.organixx.com


 
Your Independent Distributor of Nourishment for the body,
Your Nutrition Health Guide!





Sohaila, Clusters of Stars Shining on YOU! Thanking YOU for Returning the Sheen!
CEO of Sohaila’s Health-Physique where together we create “YOUR- UNIQUE-BLUEPRINT” to help you “INVEST IN YOURSELF” and the "DREAM-CHASERs" LIFE You hold DEAR/CLOSE to Your ❤️



Disclaimer
This site offers health, wellness, fitness and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposed only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional. Do not disregard, avoid, or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your healthcare professional because of something you may have read on the sites. The use of any information provided on the sites is solely at your own risk.
Nothing started or posted on the sites or available through any services are intended to be, and must not be taken to be, the practice of medical counseling care. For purposes of this agreement, the practice of medicine and counseling includes, without limitation, psychiatry, physical therapy, nutritional therapy, psychology, psychotherapy, or providing health care treatment, instructions, diagnosis, prognosis or advice.


© 2022 Health Physique, Youngevity | All Rights Reserved | Designed by 90forlife.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment