Sunday, October 16, 2016

HORMONE FEMALE///MALE?



Is HORMONE IMBALANCE the reciprocal of  CANCER Cells?

Many "Ladies" including myself came to one of life's challenges of a lump found on the breast area when the yearly female check up was done by the professional or even preformed by ourselves.  A mammogram may follow, which is an X-tray preformed on the female's breast to see if the lump is benign or cancerous? Having a mammogram yearly is not what I would suggest due to the high radiation exposure.   I have also heard the medical professional referring to the results as "False/Positive" which to me sends a signal that they are not sure of the results. Our male especially many sport players also find themselves in the position for assurance of making sure the broken limb is mending properly. Below you will find a state-of-the-art, and potentially life-saving, method of detecting cancer plus other human body benefits by using thermal imaging.
We all know when the breast is found to be benign it's a huge lift off the female and her family emotional balance. In my case it was a huge lift off my spouse, yet my emotions where stable, due to my relations with the GIFT-OF-PEACE. What I do is I gather PEACE when needed in my life instead of cortisol which increases due to a stressful environment of the wrong anticipation in life. It's a practice that you are determine to teach yourself because you know the results are "Above and Beyond".



THERMOGRAPHY?
In looking for a safe way of detention for what ails the human body I found a radiation free procedure for female and male. It does not take the place of the radiation machines if the body needs further treatment. However it detects tumor, identifies pain membrane and other human body ailment to further benefit the early detection necessary. Click the "THERMOCRAPHY" above you will be taken to the page for more information.


NATURES MINERALS NOURISHES the Cells

This extremely important chemical messenger in our body secreted by various organs and glands to keep the PHYSICAL-SYSTEM-BALANCE is the HORMONE. Now if a gland or organ is slightly imbalance it causes widespread HEALTH challenges. What my case studies demonstrates is that to alleviate or balance the system what is required is "NATURES MINERAL's to NOURISH the BODY CELLS".  If by chance you decide to use a synthetic hormone replacement for therapeutic help eventually things will spiral down only because our human body is created to use natures care to heal itself not synthetic chemicals. When utilizing synthetic chemicals you may use it for life with other synthetic chemicals to assist. My suggestion is always attempt to go NATURAL with the help of your health care practitioner. You may click on "NATURES MINERALS NOURISHES the Cells", when on the page download "Dr. Sebi's Nutritional Guide" for real food nourishment.



Previously, I addressed our physical balance. However the individual total balance in its entirety its also within self, entitle the "Spirit". If that "Spirit" is not nourish properly with the word you use and the environment you are place in it also creates an imbalance within. We may define it as commonsense or wisdom yet its needed. One of my ways to utilize what I know I need is early meditation of thanksgiving before I leave where I laid my head. After I awake I am aware that I am dehydrated.  My bodies intake of hydration after five to eight or more hours of rest is also needed which is "WATER" preferably "NUTRITIOUS-WATER". I choose lime water to strengthen my immune system. After I am strengthen my challenge is to considered which comes first, movements are break-fast. The Choice chosen is to bring BALANCE to my UNIQUE-SELF. Always remember the "SELF-GIFT-of-SLEEP" helps keep stress hormones balanced, builds energy and allows the body to recover properly. In my continuous study I also have help from many mentors I choose today to have Magdalena founder of Hormone Balance to share her interviewer  (Dr. V) with us. Above click on "REAL NATURE EMPOWERS CELL Food"  and listen. to Dr. V who also identifies  her 7 essential steps to healing from disease.


Dr. V is a #1 best-selling author and has a # 1 Best Selling book on Amazon, “Heal Breast Cancer Naturally”. Her website and her personal healing journey have touched the lives of thousands of women around the globe.
Learn more about her and her work at
BreastCancerConqueror.com and  HealBreastCancerNaturally.org

Natural cancer treatments title
 
One of my mentor  Dr. Axe I have been studying with him for about three years. These are his words to the world. Go to his web page to take note of the "Ten Natural Cancer Treatments". "Have you ever wondered how effective natural cancer treatments can be?" Around 20 years ago, my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer. This was crazy for my family at the time because my mom was a gym teacher, swim instructor and was always considered to be “healthy.” After her diagnosis, she took the advice of her oncologists at the Cleveland Clinic and underwent a mastectomy followed by many rounds of chemotherapy. I can still remember seeing my mom’s hair fall out and thinking she had aged 10 years in the few weeks following chemo. Praise God, after all of her treatments, she was diagnosed as being “cancer-free” and healthy. But for the next several years, she was sicker than she’d ever been in her life and struggled with constipation, candida, depression and chronic fatigue syndrome. Then, around nine years after her first diagnosis, a terrible thing happened: She was diagnosed with cancer again. At that point, I had experience working in the natural health field, so when I flew home, we prayed together and talked about the best healthcare strategy.  She decided to pursue natural cancer treatments by focusing on diet and lifestyle changes."
I totally agree however our methodology begins with "Your-Meditation" with the sound of your preference compose by our composer for your ear...














Sohaila, Clusters of Stars Shining on YOU Thanking YOU for Returning the Shine! 
CEO of Sohaila’s Health-Physique where together we create “YOUR- UNIQUE-BLUEPRINT” to help you “INVEST IN YOURSELF” while "SHADOWING" a "CHILD" in "INVESTMENTS" for their "FUTURE".

 

What is “Shadowing a CHILD? 
Shadowing a "CHILD" is joining: 
* Sohaila's HEALTH-PHYSIQUE TEAM DEVELOPMENT FUND:
* Step [1] Invest in a "CHILD's" FUTURE WELL-CARE
* Step [2] Educate a "CHILD" with the gift of a "Children's Health Book"
* Step [3] Replace a "CHILD's" meal with proper nutritional tools
For further information let us know "U" are an "INVESTOR":  sohaila4466@yahoo.com 


LEGAL DISCLAIMER
***The information presented on this program is not intended to take the place of your personal physician's advice, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
***Discuss this information with your own physician or healthcare provider to determine what is right for you.
 

© 2016 Health Physique, Youngevity | All Rights Reserved | Designed by 90forlife.com

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment